页面

2013年1月11日星期五

oh oh~ love poem~


For My Love

For my love, Yan Nee.

I feel so ecstatic and vulnerable sometimes,


When I think of you each night and day,


And when I see you, I see Stars,


I love you more than words can say...

You're so magnificent! This love is eternal!


I can't resist your everything, it's true!


The sun and moon fade into shadows...


I am absolutely crazy for you!

Your soul is warm; your heart is forever mine,


And my heart is truly in your hands.


I could struggle and fight 'til life was done,


But YOU are the focus of my plans.

This undying love is magnificent my love,


And for you, Yan Nee, I thank Heaven above.


All my love, Bao Quan


haha~ 
i thought i lost it~ 
suddenly find it inside my pendrive~

oh~ 
a love poem~
long long time ago mia things~
the first time got a man write such things to me..
i was so shock~
and touching as well~
so glad to own you in my life~
haha~

you bring so many happy moment to me..
i promise..
i will forget all those unhappy things..
and just left the happy things...

trust or not trust in the past is not important d..
the most important thing is..
u own my trust again..
as my soulmate~  XD

没有评论: