页面

2012年5月22日星期二

bleeding... =(


521~
Tonight, I really feel happy when I saw what u message me in fb… this is the 1st time u tell me what you will do and the most happy thing is u say u will find me later.. I am so excited waiting for your call.. I wait the whole night… finally.. at 22nd may, u call me d.. although u just say u wish to sleep d, but I m satisfied d.. coz finally u had take the initiative to contact me…
But my heart had been change suddenly when u ask me don’t make u beh tahan me..  the 1st thing happen in my mind is actually u  beh tahan me very long already right? I really don’t know what should I do already.. everything I done seems like wrong to do.. whatever I do… u also don’t like.. you also beh tahan.. I really don’t know what should I do d.. really don’t know.. I m lost ady.. I seems like never do something correctly in your eyes..
What should I do? Can you please tell me?
Again and again..  my heart had been bleeding for a long long time.. It cnt even recover and then it had been cut off again.. the feeling like u get a knife and peel it off layer by layer… it hurts a lot.. telling myself  not to care about it anymore.. my mind tell me let it go ba… my heart tel me I cnt bear… my beloved..
So what should I do? I wonder… tired…………

没有评论: