页面

2012年5月21日星期一

'happy' 520~ smile~ XD


520~

Left 30 minutes.. 520 will be finish d. I had been waiting… waiting for your call.. waiting you to tell me you love me… but I had been disappointed… you dint even give me a message… a message also don’t have… I not dare to call you.. coz I scare… I scare the phone cannot be connected…
How long already… since last time I make you angry.. every time when I call you, your phone always at a busy condition.. you don’t even pick up the phone.. don’t even give me a message one day.. whenever I message you first, you dint reply also… making me think that I am a fool.. people don’t even want to talk to you but you still wanna go disturb people.. always sending message non-stop…

I scare calling you.. coz I scare the line cannot get through… I scare to hear the sound telling me u are busy… cannot answer my call… coz whenever you dint answer my call, you never call back, whenever I ask you, you will tell me you not free, you was chatting with your old lover.. no time for me… it hurts me a lot whenever I heard it.. even on valentine day also… i call you, just because wanna tell you about the solution of question you ask me.. but you never answer.. I keep trying and trying.. but you dint even pick up my phone… how long I had been calling? I forget d.. just remember at that time, I so scare something happen to you… why you don’t want answer… sending message also dint reply….but I get the answer on the following day… you are busy chatting with your old lover.. oh my Buddha… u really make me feel like I am a fool…

Today.. 520…. I really scare to call u already… I scare the answer I receive is the user is busy.. please try again later.. haha.. the most hurt thing is I scare to heard u say u r busy.. u still need to chatting with your old lover.. omg… I really is a fool.. people already done till so obvious d but I still wanna act like a fool.. pretending I dint care at all…I not hurt at all… letting my heart bleeding non-stop.. how silly I am.. how coward I am.. not even dare to face the truth…. Face the truth that the one I love will only think of me whenever he need sex.. face the truth that my beloved would only call his old lover whenever valentine or 520 day or whatever day.. face the truth that he feels I am so annoying whenever answering my call…face the truth that maybe he dint love me ady..

12.00am… 520 is gone… and my love, it hurts me when you ask me don’t tell you 520… you say I should tell my family but not you.. you not even care about it…  it hurts a lots… really hurt.. I give up d… really give up d… I try my best to control my miss towards you.. don’t want call nor message you… wish to see whether you will call me or not.. but I had been disappointed again… no call no message..

Disappointed… this feeling had been accompany me for 20 days.. oh.. maybe even longer.. no call no message… I tired already…really tired already..

没有评论: