Oh~ it had been 27th june d worr~ this indicates that
2 days had been passed away since u back home n today is the 3rd day
already o~ haha~ I had been started used to the days without you in jungle~ I think
I can do it well after you go for your internship~ hehe~ so should start
learning now~ or else.. I will very kolian d o~ haha~ will missing you a lots~
haha~
Ps: although now also missing you a lots~ haha~
Ps: although now also missing you a lots~ haha~
These 2 days without you, the jungle seems like not interesting
to me~ I homesick d~ especially see everyone had back home d but I still get
trap in the jungle~ but like what you say.. is time for me to learn be
independent d~ or else I will be very suffering if you are gonna leaving me~
going for your internship~ I will try to learn be more independent~ so that you
don’t need to worry about my life in jungle when you are going for internship~
I know you very worry about me~ scare I don’t know how to take
care of myself~ haha~ scare I dint eat properly~ haha~ I promise~ I will eat
properly and take good care of myself~ so don’t need worry about me~ haha~ I will
be very healthy appear in front of you~ haha~ let you know, Gan Yan Nee also
can done things well without you by my side~ can take good care of herself and don’t
need let you worry about me every single days~ haha~
i will start to learn be independent~ although seems like got a little bit late~ but it is still better than never learn, isn’t? haha~ so my dear~ looking forward for my independent lar~ I won’t disappointed you eh~ haha~
miss you~ my dear~<3
i will start to learn be independent~ although seems like got a little bit late~ but it is still better than never learn, isn’t? haha~ so my dear~ looking forward for my independent lar~ I won’t disappointed you eh~ haha~
miss you~ my dear~<3
没有评论:
发表评论