696 DAYS… so fast.. 696 days had passed and I
always thought that this would not be the end…. We will be together till the
end… this is what you had told me since we had been together…. But I m wrong…. This
time really end d…..
I try d… try very hard not to give up so
easily… I tell myself, yes, this condition is temporally… you will change back
become the one I know… but I was wrong… I know… you would never change back d… I try my best to be understanding… understand
that you are only too tired as you really got too many things to do… I tell
myself, bear with it… but u breaks your promise once, twice and countless…
sometimes I so hate. Since you cnt do as what you had promise, then why you
still wanna make so many promise to me? Telling me you will be forever by my
side…. And how silly I m to believe your promise…. How disappointed I m…
But anyways… still wanna thanks you... thanks
for bearing with me so long… my bad temper…. Haha…. I had always not believe in
love… I don’t think love will lasting till the end as what we had been seen in
drama… is you change my mind… telling me and giving me faith that we will be
always been together… till the end… I take seriously over single little things
that you had done… you had promise…. Coz I wish to cherish the every moment be
with you….
Still remember the day you tell me you love
me… I was so happy… my mind tell me I wanna be with you… so I had been agree to
be with you… I don’t think we will always be together till the end.. is you… so
pamper me and always giving me faith…. Telling me you will always love me… your
attitude changed me… I start to choose to believe you… believe that we will
always been together… I don’t know this day will coming so soon… is so hurt…
You are the one who comes into my life out of
my expectation… you force me to accept the fact that you are important to me
without realize that when u had stole my heart… oh no.. I lost d… and I never
wish to win you… you forced me to be used to your presence in my life… make me
start to love the feeling of pampering from you… make me used to rely on you
every days on every single little things… and now you are also the one who
force me to be independent… how cruel you are…. How could you do like this to
me?
And now… all had been ended…. i don’t wish to
see you suffering… so I choose to leave you alone… let you get back your
freedom… it is not that I don’t love you anymore… I m just choosing another
ways of loving you… my dear… I hope you will understand me one day…. You are so
important to me… and now you got your dreams need to pursue… I cnt be so
selfish to let you stay by my side anymore… you are destined to have a better
life… while me… I m just pursuing a calm, peaceful life… you dreams Is much
more important than me and I know it… so leave you is the only decision that I can
do…
I was so sad to do this decision but I know…
if I m not the one to say it out… you would never say…. You will feel guilty to
me if you are the one to raise this up to me…. So I decided to be the one to
raise up the end for us… you are so worried about me I know… I cnt promise you
that I will always been happy… coz I also don’t know what will happen to me at
next minutes…. And without you, how could I be happy?
You ask me promise you to learn be
independent…. But did you know my dear…. This is not I want learn or not.. is I
must… I MUST be independent…. No matter I wish or not… I MUST….. I got no
choices….
My dear… I cnt promise you that I will always
be in good condition… never sick nor gastric… I just can promise you wont let
myself too tired… will try my best to take care of myself… so don’t worry about
me ady…. Go and do the things that you are fated to do…. Just wanna let you
know… I will support every decision that you made…. I love you… my dear………..
没有评论:
发表评论